We've got plenty of jobs over here.
The Director of Treasury is responsible for oversight and administration of all the company’s cash management activities. This is a management position reporting to the Vice President of Corporate Finance.
• Maintains the company’s banking network to facilitate timely concentration and control of cash receipts and disbursements.
• Performs daily cash reporting, positioning and analysis of corporate and subsidiary bank accounts.
• Manages and maintains lines of credit and other short-term and long-term debt including letters of credit, surety bonds and swaps.
• Recommends appropriate levels of investment or borrowing.
Analyses and Special Studies:
• Develops short-term and long-term cash flow forecasts and budgets.
• Analyzes, negotiates and maintains competitive rates and fees for various banking, processing, armored car and other treasury related services.
• Evaluates and recommends intercompany lending policies and transfer pricing rates.
• Evaluates and recommends alternative customer, vendor and payroll payment mechanisms.
• Recommends areas for improvement within Treasury.
• Participates in special projects involving Treasury.
Record Keeping and Controls
• Provides all schedules as required by accounting reflecting all cash and debt related activities performed by Treasury each period.
• Provides periodic treasury reports to management.
• Provides required information to lenders and auditors.
• Maintains Treasury policies and procedures.
• Maintains relationships with financial institutions and service providers.
• Interfaces with parent company’s Treasury department.
•Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics; CTP or MBA preferred.
•Requires 5+ years of corporate treasury and cash management experience.
•Requires a strong understanding of general corporate treasury principles, a thorough knowledge of bank products and services and a working knowledge of swaps and hedge accounting.
•Requires excellent planning and organizational skills, the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
•Requires strong computer skills including Excel, PowerPoint and a working knowledge of cash management systems.
•Requires strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.