We've got plenty of jobs over here.
The Executive Assistant/ Secretary - EVP is responsible for providing administrative support and help with information gathering efforts for the executive personnel and performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by Management. This is a non-exempt position and reports directly to the Executive Vice President & General Counsel.
In addition to the Essential Functions, this position oversees the daily operation of the department, including preparation and tracking of annual budgets, submitting timesheets, and planning department events and pro-bono activities.
This position also supports HMSHost Foundation in planning fundraising events, managing the foundation’s website, and preparing materials for events and board meetings.
• Manages communications and travel arrangements for traveling executive and other lawyers
• Manages the executive schedule using Outlook; coordinates meetings and conference calls
• Prepares expense reports; processes invoices; investigates payment inquiries and budget variances
• Organizes activities (i.e. department outings and lunches)
• Edits, copies and distributes documents
• Assists in technology support issues
• Assists in planning and execution of key meetings
• Updates contact lists and directories
• Orders office supplies
• Requires a High School Diploma or GED equivalent; college degree preferred
• Requires at least 7-10 years progressive administrative experience
• Requires excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office products)
• Requires experience with spreadsheet analysis and data analysis
• Requires excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
• Requires ability to multi-task, prioritize duties and work independently with a minimum of direction
• Requires ability to maintain the highest level of professionalism and work quality
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Drug Free Workplace (DFW)